The Bones Hitch 4-Bike rack is born out of the design and function of Saris' best-selling Bones rack and brought to life in the form of a hitch rack. You wanted a nicely designed, tilting rack at a great value, and you wanted it to be lightweight. The result is the Bones Hitch. The Bones Hitch is one of the lightest racks in the marketplace yet every bit as strong and durable. That's why Saris backs it—along with all of their racks—with a lifetime warranty. Stylish, lightweight, easy to use and made here in the USA—who says you can't have it all?
- Carries 4 bikes, up to 35 pounds each.
- Preassembled in box.
- Rack tilts down with pull of handle for easy access to rear of vehicle.
- Coated hold-downs and anti-sway straps provide soft-touch protection to secure and stabilize the bikes.
- Fits 1-¼-inch or 2-inch hitches out of the box.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Madison, WI.
- Injection-molded arms are strongest in the market.
- Arms fold up and down with ease for quick storage and easy loading.
- Welded steel mainframe.
- Hitch lock sold separately (Model 3022).
- Lightweight, steel construction weighs only 20 lbs.