The EXP Rescue Roll holds your tools and tubes securely in a nice tight package. An elastic strap helps hold the bundle securely while the heavy-duty strap allows you to attach it to your seatpost, saddle rails, or onto your frame. Or simply use the Rescue Roll as a consistent tool holder and move it from bike to hydration pack or backpack as needed.
- Three individual pockets allow you to keep your tools organized
- Zipper pocket to keep small parts and valuable items securely
- Coated material on flap keeps the flap tucked in, keeping your things secure
- Elastic strap holds roll together when strapping onto bike
- Large webbing strap for secure tight fit to seat rails; prevents rattling
- Movable/removable strap gives you the opportunity to get the strap just right when securing to seat rails
- Waterproof fabrics and water-resistant construction