Revelate Designs' first true universal fitting frame bag, the Hopper fits most adult sized bikes and many full suspension frame bags with a vertically mounted shock. On many hardtail/rigid frames, it can provide internal storage while still allowing the use of a seat-tube mounted water bottle cage.
This mid-frame fitting zipperless bag was painstakingly developed to work well whether the bag is empty or full to the brim. With a short length that would make zipper access difficult, we used design knowledge from their popular Mag-Tank cockpit bag combined with a decade of tried and true frame bag manufacturing. The result is a single-handed accessible, panel opening frame bag with an effortless magnetic closure.
- Revelate exclusive RevX-PAC panels that are 2 times as abrasion resistant as standard VX material.
- Single handed access with effortless magnetic closure
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or wires
- Single main compartment with adjustable magnetic closure
- The flap and opening are meticulously designed to work well whether the bag is empty or full to the max
- Internal structure sewn in top panel allows for versatile use in conjunction with cockpit bags
The Hopper's unique design allows for the shape to be compressed or expanded over the profile of the bag to fit a wide array of bikes. To best determine fit, use the sizing chart shown here.
Weight: 6 ounces
Volume: 4 liters; 245 cubic inches
Materials: RevX-Pac Fabric: Dimension Polyant VX-21 with proprietary abrasion resistant finish; 420-denier diamond ripstop lining; closed-cell foam