1/4" Ratcheting Reversible Click-Type Micrometer Torque Wrench with Bit Set and Custom Tool Roll
Pedro's Demi Torque Wrench II is designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 3-15Nm torque settings required for critical components such as handlebars, stems, and controls. The new design features an integrated bit holder for storage of 8 bits on the wrench for convenience and versatility and the small overall size and low-profile head are perfect for tight spaces and easy handling. The Demi Torque Wrench II is quickly set using a micrometer-style dial and a simple locking mechanism. Accurate to within +/- 4 percent. Backed by Pedro's two-year warranty.
- Integrated bit holder for storage of 8 bits on the wrench
- Square 1/4" reversible ratcheting drive designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 3-15Nm torque settings
- Small overall size and low-profile head perfect for tight spaces and easy handling.
- Includes custom tool roll for wrench and bit storage.
Included bits and adapters:
- Hex: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, (25mm), 4 & 5mm (50mm)
- Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30 (25mm), T25 (50mm)
- Crowfoot: 7 & 8mm Flare
- WrenchDrive Adapter: 1/4" square to 1/4" hex