700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- Fast-rolling tread - Wire-bead
- Kenda model K36 - A quality high-pressure replacement road tire - Black / gumwall - 90 psi
The Gum Wall 90psi in K36 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. As avid everyday riders, Kenda knows what goes into a great commuter tire. Fast rolling, long life, and superb puncture protection are just a few of the reason people prefer Kenda. Whether you're riding to the store or out for a weekend, Kenda will help you get safely where you're going. - K36 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 28-630 - Wire Bead
Value priced smooth tread tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Road tire designed for riding on blacktop or concrete - Semi Slick design with low rolling resistance
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
$17.99 - $18.00
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
$17.99 $29.99 40% Off
- Trail/road tire with raised center, assertive lateral lugs - Wire bead - Size: 700 x 38c
The Black Wall in K34 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. As avid everyday riders, Kenda knows what goes into a great commuter tire. Fast rolling, long life, and superb puncture protection are just a few of the reasons people prefer Kenda. Whether you're riding to the store or out for a weekend, Kenda will help you get safely where you're going. - K34 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 32-630 - Wire Bead
- Smooth tread offers minimal resistance - File tread on shoulders ensures cornering confidence
Kenda Street K35 Tire - 27 x 1-1/4 Clincher Wire Black/Tan 22tpi
$19.99 - $32.99
The Kenda Kwick Hybrid Tire features an aggressive semi-slick design with an all purpose tread pattern and a 60 tpi casing. - Aggressive semi-slick design - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
The Shakedown is a hybrid tire made for light gravel and touring. - Ideal replacement tire for casual touring, road or pavement use - Clincher design - 33 TPI
The Thunder Road is a smooth-rolling tire for use on road bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for casual road or pavement use - Clincher design
$20.00 - $21.00
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass, and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
The Sensamo Control provides all-season grip for urban riding and commuting. - Deep tread sipes and all-season rubber provide excellent grip - Reflective sidewall for increased low-light visibility - APL 0.7mm puncture protection layer under tread
- All-condition tire with long lasting tread life - Multi-surface tread pattern for pavement and groomed trails - Directional tread pattern for dry trail conditions
The Kenda Kross Plus features a smooth center section with aggressive side knobs that provides off-road cornering traction and lower rolling resistance, making it great for commuting or riding the local trails. - Semi-slick design - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
Kenda Street K40 Tire - 27 x 1 3/8 Clincher Wire Black/Tan
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
$22.99 - $29.99
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
$22.99 - $23.99
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits older road bikes - Size: 27 x 1 1/4
- Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 27 x 1 3/8
Retro RIDE – ride retro! The name is iconic. The large volume tyre has proven itself for use on cruisers and city bikes. It offers great comfort and stands for design and lifestyle. The tyre has the profile of the legendary Conti KKS 10 and is available in modern colours. A must-have for style experts.
Perfect for stylish urban steeds, Continental's Retro Ride matches old-world looks with modern technology. Its smooth center tread ensures low rolling resistance, easy pedaling and confident cornering, making it great for commuting and all-around riding. A tough belt beneath the tread provides excellent puncture protection, and the Reflex reflective stripes add a bit of safety.
The Kenda Kross Cyclo Hybrid Tire works excellent in rocky/loose terrain and equally well on pavement. A great cyclocross tire for commuting and riding the local trails. - Please note, these tires are gumwall sidewall but the shading varies
The Kenda Kwest Hybrid Tire is a road tire designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
- Smooth-rolling tread pattern for street use - Deep grooves help sipe water away in wet weather
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to all-day centuries.
Page 1 of 11 Next page