Continental's City Ride II is a sturdy and nimble tire for pavement. Its smooth center and treaded shoulders ensure low rolling resistance, easy pedaling and confident cornering making it great for commuting and all-round riding. You get Continental's Puncture ProTection, too, and reflective sidewalls for safety.
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
$11.99 - $13.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$12.99 - $13.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
The cool design makes the RetroRIDE an eyecatcher. In a stylish brown or cream or black with completely curcumferential original profiles of the legendary Conti KKS 10. Beneath the stylish outer shell it has all qualities that make a great touring tire. Finished off with a rubber breaker belt, a tread profile that even looks grippy, and a compound that provides a long service life.
The Ultra Sport II is a folding road tire built to Continental's exacting standards to give you excellent longevity, low weight, and impressive puncture resistance. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing for robust protection and a silica-based tread compound for ample grip and mileage, so this tire shines whether you're training or racing.
$13.99 - $16.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
No fear of bedeviling flats! - Plus Breaker lining and a highly visible reflective side wall for increased safety - One of the most popular and frequently used bike tyres anywhere
$14.99 - $16.99
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
The Serfas Tracker BMX tire features a grippy, inverted tread design and is made from a long-wearing rubber compound for great durability.
Trail King shines on enduro bikes and "all mountain" bikes thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing. A multitude of small knobs guarantees great traction on any difficult trail, and durable casing and long-lasting tread complement sporty riders.
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - Fast-rolling gravel tread design with enhanced traction on loose surfaces - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Supple, 60 TPI casing for better performance and control - Tread compound optimized for 30% pavement, 70% gravel or dirt road riding - Wire Bead
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead
Pursue your cycling passion with Serfas' Chase tire. This great all-around pavement tire features a long-wearing rubber compound for miles of fast, fun riding.
The S-5 Black Steel Tire in K62 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K62 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-547 - Wire bead
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-597 - Wire bead
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
$18.35 - $44.99
The Grand Sport Race encourages peak performance. The perfect blend of high puncture protection, comfort and smooth running makes it the ideal tyre for competitions and tours. Other plus points are maximum cornering grip and durability. The all-rounder is ready for every challenge even the biggest ones.
$18.99 - $19.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
Page 1 of 21 Next page