Suave is the bar tape of choice for UCI powerhouse Quick-Step Floors cycling team. Fusing performance and style, Supacaz delivers the only bar tape worth dreaming about. Suave feathered edges, stretchiness, and silicone gel make for a clean wrap and smooth ride. - Eva Suede (top layer): Fusion of suede finish with the eva vibration dampening foam maximizes tackiness. Highly resistant to UV rays, climate, and sweat. - Kush Foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximizes dampening via a nano amount of foam. Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions. - Silicone Gel: This backing provides additional comfort and vibration dampening. - Emboss: The tape is completed with the embossment of the beloved Supacaz pattern. The embossment creates the unique Supacaz look and wicks away moisture which maxamizes grip. - Supple Hand Feel - Silicone Gel injected - Most durable EVA tape Set includes: - Two Suave silicone gel tape rolls - Two aluminum laser-etched Star Plugz (powder-coated or anodized) - Two high-end rubberized finish tapes
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Karbon Bar Wrap. The simulated carbon look adds some style to your ride. With extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too. Plus, it comes with Profile's Karbon plugs.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's HydroR Lever Hoods. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and are a great replacement hood for HydroR levers.
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
The Ritchey Comp bar tape is a more traditional bar wrap made from the highest quality cork tape, which is naturally sweat-resistant and comfortable while providing a true road feel. - Material: EVA + Cork - Adjustable end plug - Self-adhesive backing - Thickness: 2.4mm - Length: 180cm - Weight: 74g - Embossed TR logos
Feel the superior grip and comfort of our popular DSP Bar Tape in a 1.8mm thickness. 82-inch rolls will be enough to wrap any handlebar and weighing only 50 grams per set (including plugs), making DSP the lightest tape on the market.
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Bar tape that's straight from another dimension. Prizmatik tapes are a full 10 out of 10 when it comes to style. Silicone gel dampens and eliminates all vibrations for the smoothest ride. - Premium Prizmatik(top layer): We’ve utilized exclusive materials to produce the most insane looking bar tape ever. Super flashy and extremely durable. - Kush Foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximizes dampening via a nano amount of foam. Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions. - SiliconeGel: This backing provides additional comfort and vibration dampening. - Emboss: The Supacaz embossment creates that unique look and wicks away moisture and maximizes grip. Set Includes: - Two Prizmatik silicone gel tape rolls - Two aluminum laser-etched Star Plugz (anodized) - Two high-end rubberized finish tapes
- This ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - The tape is backed with a shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile - Soft and Tacky Elastomeric Surface Layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
- Designed to provide the ultimate in control and shock absorption - This tape features a unique 3-ply construction with two shock absorbing layers each with a different density and an extra-tacky surface layer - This unique design reduces vibrations transferred to the hands while also offering exceptional grip - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - Lightweight & washable
Super Sticky Kush is the bar tape of choice for 3x World Champion Peter Sagan. Fusing performance and style, Supacaz delivers the only bar tape worth dreaming about. We boldly claim that Super Sticky Kush is the best bar tape ever. The TruNeon collection delivers the brightest and most vibrant colors to ever touch bar tape. - Super Sticky PU (top layer): Superior supple hand feel with long-lasting performance. Extremely advanced polyurethane that remains tacky in wet conditions. Highly resistant to UV rays, climate, and sweat. - Kush Foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximizes dampening via a nano amount of foam. Shock-absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions. - Emboss: The tape is completed with the embossment of the beloved Supacaz pattern. The embossment creates the unique Supacaz look and wicks away moisture which maximizes grip. - Tackiest/best hand feel - Long-lasting PU tape - TruNeon: Super bright, exclusive colors 1 Set includes: - Two Super Sticky Kush tape rolls - Two aluminum laser-etched Star Plugz (powder coated or anodized) - Two high-end rubberized finish tapes
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control, while its classic touch is a durable perforated leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and a smooth surface to slide easily to different riding positions. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Classic touch
$13.90 - $21.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip take our much loved PDW Wraps to a whole new level of comfort! Like no other handlebar tape before, the PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip are constructed of durable tightly woven nylon, with added strips of clear silicone to provide superior grip and comfort. The woven nylon and silicone grip is layered over cush foam with a self-adhesive backing. The PDW Wraps With Silicone Grip make sure that both the style and comfort of your ride are decked out to the max!
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
Durable, stretch-resistant and comfortable to the touch, Fizik's Superlight Bar Tape is the choice of many professional riders and casual cyclists. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. This thin, lightweight tape is available in a multitude of colors, too, making it the perfect match for your dream bike.
Silicone provides a great balance of softness and grip for MSW's bar tape. And in contrast to traditional bar tape, silicone tape can be wrapped and unwrapped multiple times without issue. • Reduces hand fatigue and numbness • Suitable for all weather conditions • Customize feel by wrapping at different tensions
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
Wolf Tooth Supple handlebar tape is extra-thick, extra-wide, extra-soft, and extra-tacky. Designed for the abuse of unforgiving trails, the 40mm wide tape can be tuned for additional thickness by wrapping with increased overlap. - 5mm thick, 100% silicone is washable, resistant to wear and packing out - Self-fusing silicone finishing tape included for a clean finishing touch
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
Aerobar Tape is a thin bar tape specifically designed to add some grip to your base bars and aerobars. Provides secure grip and comfort without bulky cushioning. - Polyurethane material - Thickness 0.75mm
Previous page Page 2 of 2