Giant Clothing & Accessories
Giant's Numen Mini Headlight is small, powerful, and surprisingly bright. It's so light, you can just leave it on your bars and you'll barely notice it, while drivers will notice its 2 bright LEDs as they illuminate your way. This nice light has a flexible rubber mount so you can attach it almost anywhere on your bike. It has steady and flashing modes and runs up to 100 hours on its included batteries.
Giant's Numen Mini Taillight is small, powerful and surprisingly bright. It's so lightweight, you can just leave it on your bike where drivers will notice its 2 bright LEDs. This nice light has a flexible rubber mount so you can attach it almost anywhere on your bike. It has steady and flashing modes and runs up to 100 hours on its included batteries.
• Tri-allen style wrench with soft ergo grip • Sizes: 4, 5, 6mm
Features - S2 Industrial Tool Steel - Magnetic System - Ergonomic Design - 4-5-6mm
Features - S2 Industrial Tool Steel - Magnetic System - Ergonomic Design - 8/9/10mm Socket
Giant's Numen Mini Lights are small, versatile, and bright. Both the headlight and taillight use super bright LEDs to make sure you're visible in low-light riding situations, and feature your choice of steady or flashing mode. The tool-free rubber mounting hardware is fast, easy to use, and fits nearly every handlebar and seatpost.
You can use Giant's SureLock Flex Cable with a padlock (sold separately) to secure your bike and, if you already own a U-Lock, you can use the cable for additional security by passing it through your bike's wheels as you lock your bike. Other options include securing bikes to car racks, locking up extra wheels at races, and more. The possibilities are endless.
Every bike needs a seat bag. They're perfect for on-the-road repair essentials, your phone and credit cards, and a snack. Giant's Seat Bag features water-resistant ProTextura fabric, reliable Velcro straps, and visibility-enhancing reflective accents.
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a u-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling 185cm cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects against scratches and you get heavy-duty laser-cut keys. And, it comes with an easy-to-use quick release bracket so you never forget your lock.
Giant's SureLock Flex Combo Coil Cable Lock is an extra-flexible, 185mm-long coiled-steel cable that boasts a built-in, easy-to-use, set-your-own-combination lock. 4 flourescent digits allow 10,000 possible combinations. The cable is vinyl coated to protect the finish of your bike and there's a carrying bracket (not shown) that ensures the lock will always be at the ready.
Giant's Tool Shed Torqkey Torque Wrench quickly, easily and accurately reads the torque measurement for your components. This way, you don't crush your new carbon bar. It's capable of torques up to 4Nm and comes with a 3, 4 and 5mm interchangeable hex bit.
- Designed to offer convenient, precision torque measurement for high end componentry - Includes 3, 4, 5mm interchangeable hex bits
Giant's Mobility Kickstand attaches to your bike's frame at the rear dropout for convenience and easy access.
- 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated resettable combination lock - Zinc caps offer more protection against hitting attacks - Tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - 4 fluorescent digits; set your own combination from 10,000 possible variations - no keys to lose or forget - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket
Giant's Tool Shed Torqkey Torque Wrench quickly, easily and accurately reads the torque measurement for your components. This way, you don't crush your new carbon bar. It's capable of torques up to 6Nm and comes with a 3, 4 and 5mm interchangeable hex bit.
Every bike needs a seat bag. They're perfect for on-the-road repair essentials, your phone, credit cards, and a snack. Liv/giant's Seat Bag features a zippered closure, reliable Velcro straps, side stretch pockets, and visibility-enhancing reflective accents.
Giant's Ratchet Multi Tool is like having a mobile workshop in your back pocket. Featuring 9 durable chrome vanadium bits and a storage case - faster than unfolding a conventional multi-tool when you have cold or wet hands and easier to reach hard to access bolts. Features - Type: Carry with - pocket or saddle bag tool - Material: Durable, chrome vanadium bits - Number of tools: 9 - Tools: Hex 2-10mm, PH2, T25/T15 - Extra: Case
$23.00 - $26.00
- Protextura Water-Resistant Nylon And Zipper Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Reflective Strip And Taillight Hanger Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety - Anti-Slip Hook-And-Loop Straps Securely Attach To The Seatpost
- X2p double bolt locking mechanism for added security - 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated lock, tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - Zinc cap offers more protection against hitting attacks - Z-cylinder is more reliable and user-friendly than ever before, prevents key from turning before being fully inserted into the cylinder - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder with automatic dust cover protects lock cylinder - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket - Flex key coil 15 & 12 include 5 keys (1 led light key and 4 standard keys) - Flex key coil 10 includes 3 standard keys
Giant's 3D Arm warmers are great for chilly mornings, breezy descents and unexpected weather. they're made from light spandex fleece for superb warmth and comfort. The elastic grippers keep them in place and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light.
Giant's Liv/giant Arm Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents and unexpected weather. They're made from warm and soft brushed fabric that transfers moisture, breathes easily and dries quick. And, they have reflective details at the wrist for visibility.
Features: - Up to 20 lumens ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Day mode 4 hrs., High 8 hrs., Middle 15 hrs., Flash 30 hrs. - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Low power indicator - Motion sensor include - IPX4 waterproof rating - Charge via Micro USB cable
Features - ProWay stash conveniently places mini-tools inside the cage structure for a more integrated and invisible design - Durable PA-66 injected carbon material - Tire levers, T2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 mm bits and tool wrench
- Organize, store and protect riding essentials all in one place - Waterprood Polyurethane case fits mini pumps, tools, tubes phones and money - Fits in a conventional watter bottle cage or jersey pocket
- 20 Super Bright Red Cob LEDS - 4 Modes: High (1.5Hrs), Mid (4.5Hrs), Flash (5Hrs), Patrol (5Hrs) - Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery With Easy Magnetic USB Charger (1.5 Hrs Charge Time) - 20 Lumens - Waterproof - Optional Integrated Mount Designs For Giant Headsets, Overdrive1/Overdrive2 And Seatpost
The Liv/Giant Road Pro Short Finger Gloves are a super choice for any ride, long or short. They boast stretchy mesh backs for top-notch breathability and microfleece thumbs for wiping your face. You'll also love the Pittards textured palms for a great bar feel and micro Velcro wrist closure for dialing a wonderful fit.
Giant's Trail Gloves are just as rough and tumble as your riding is. With a double-layer of vented Clarino leather in high-wear areas and light padding, the Trail Gloves shake off all day rides and unscheduled trips to the ground with ease. The airy 4-way stretch mesh construction, gusseted fingers and Flex panels make them breathable, light and completely non-restrictive. Other great features include Airprene cuffs with Velcro/TPR closures for a custom fit and silicone details on the palm for serious grip.
Protect your bike with Giant's SureLock Protector 2 STD U-Lock. It boasts a heat-treated, hardened-steel shackle that's a half-inch thick, as well as a pick and drill-resistant keyed lock. This tough lock is reinforced and includes five laser cut keys for total security. It's vinyl coated so it won't scratch your bike and it comes with a handy carrying bracket that fit almost any bike tube so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
Features: - 20 super bright red COB LEDs - 4 Modes: High (1.5hrs), Mid (4.5hrs), Flash (5hrs), Patrol (5hrs) - Li-ion rechargeable battery with Easy Magnetic USB charger (1.5 hrs charge time) - 20 lumens - Waterproof - Includes magnetic jersey clip - Optional integrated mount designs - 57093- D-Fuse seatpost mount - Integrates with the following Giant and Liv helmet models: -- Roost/Coveta -- Strive/Lanza -- Prompt/Unica -- Compel/Luta
Features: - 30 lumens (Numen+ Tag TL) ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Steady (5hrs), Low Steady (10hrs), Pulse (15hrs), Flash (30hrs), Random (50hrs) - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Power indicator - Auto start sensor - IPX4 Waterproof rating - Integrated USB plug - Flexible mounting system works with different shape handlebars and seatposts
Page 1 of 2 Next page