Park Tool's Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is a heavy-duty folding stand with your choice of shop quality clamps. Perfect for heavier duty home use or portable shop use, the PCS-4 features a rock-solid, four-point leg system that folds together for storage, steel powder-coated tubing, and a composite horizontal tube. • PCS-4-1 uses the 100-5C Adjustable Linkage Clamp. • Clamp rotates 360º and is adjustable in height up to 67” (170cm) • Adjusts quickly from 55" to 72" • Approximate weight 26 lbs (11.8 kg) NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-4 is 45 kg (100 lb.). However, this assumes the weight is centered over the legs.
Park's Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is an awesome portable stand that's as useful while traveling as it is at home. This versatile stand features Park's shop-quality Micro-Adjust Clamp that handles round and aero seatposts and frames from 7/8-inch to 3-inches in diameter and clamps securely with its quick-release cam and handle that fine-tunes the tension. The clamp also has protective rubber jaws and built-in slots for cables. Plus its jaws are only 2.7 inches tall so they easily fit in narrow areas, like on seatposts that aren't raised much. The Deluxe Stand also boasts a stable base and the top telescopes for putting the bicycle right where you need it to get your work done efficiently. Plus, you can also rotate bicycles 360 degrees and the stand folds for easy carrying and storage.
Topeak's FlashStand is a super work/display stand that folds up to become extremely portable as well! This affordable two-footed wonder supports your bike at the bottom bracket and down tube and raises the rear wheel with two adjustable-height feet. Take it along in the trunk of your car to dial-in your ride before your next adventure!
Permanently and securely attach your Park Tool Repair Stand (sold separately) to the floor of your shop with Park's Floor Mounting Plate. Made with an 8" square of steel, it attaches to the stand with four bolts, which are included.
A pro level workstand with a built-in digital weight scale. Stable tripod design folds down small for travel or use at the races. Additional clamp lever for tightening / releasing the clamp with ease. Clamp Head Non-marring rubber jaws 360° rotation Digital weight scale Clamp Height 122 cm to 183 cm (48” - 72”) Clamp Opening 1.9 cm to 4.5 cm (0.75” - 1.8”)
Our patented Secure-Lock ratchet-action closure and push-button release clamp head, found on the award-winning Pro-Elite Repair Stand, became so popular we decided to make it compatible with steel bike shop repair stands. The versatile and patented 3.25? (8.3cm) wide clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 2.6? (6.6cm). When you see the Pro-Elite Commercial Clamp upgrade in your bike shop, you know you’re in the presence of experts. NOTE: This is NOT a suitable upgrade for our folding tripod repair stands. Please contact Feedback directly to order the Pro Elite folding clamp head assembly.
$9.14 - $27.99
Everyone wears out their Park Tool work stand clamp covers at some point. Find replacement covers for yours here. Each cover is constructed of soft, durable composite rubber. See below to determine which covers fit your Park Tool stand clamp: - 1002: fits 100-3X and 100-5X extreme range clamps - 1185: fits clamps on the repair stands PCS-9, PCS-10, PCS-11, and PCS-12 - 1259: fits 100-4X, 100-6X, 100-7X, and 100-15X clamps - 1960: fits 100-3D, 100-5D, and 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Repair Stand Clamps - 468B: fits clamps with double cable reliefs, including 100-3C, 100-5C, 100-8C, 100-8Y, and 100-9C clamps - 467B: fits clamps with single cable relief, including PRS-2 through PRS-8 (for older-style clamps, non-current) - 468G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with double cable reliefs (clamp models: 100-1C, 100-1CA, and 100-2C) - 467G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with single cable relief (for older PCS-series stands only; not for current model stands) - 466: Rubber Replacement Clamp Cover Set (fits older clamps with plastic-dipped jaws)
115 pound (52kg) base plate with floor levelers for the PRS-33 Power Lift Shop Stand
- The PRS-2.3.1 is a professional quality double arm repair stand designed and built to withstand the rigors of everyday shop use. - Includes two 100-3D Micro Adjust Clamps (clamps tubes up to 3", fully adjustable clamping pressure, narrow 2.7" clamping jaws) - Clamps two bikes simultaneously - Clamps rotate 360 degrees horizontally and vertically - Heavy gauge, chrome plated steel tubing for rigidity and years of trouble free use - Clamping height easily adjusts from 50" to 62" (128cm to 158cm) using heavy duty lock block and locking pin system - Includes aluminum work tray - #135 Steel Base Plate sold separately - Use FP-2 Floor Mounting Plate to mount stand directly to floor (sold separately)
A bench-mounted version of our popular PCS-10.2 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand. Features our world-famous cam-actuated micro adjust clamp design, which securely holds bicycles in place while allowing quick installation and removal. - Cam actuated, micro-adjustable clamp allows quick entry and exit and fits 1-inch to 3-inches (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material - Narrow clamping jaws (2.7-inch/7cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts - 360° infinite clamp rotation allows bike to placed in optimal position for specific repairs - All-steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability - Super strong glass-filled nylon-composite fittings and top tube internals enable smooth rotation and secure positioning - Mounts to any flat surface (mounting bolts not included) Distance from the center of the clamp to the center of the mount is approximately 11 3/4-inch (30cm). Height from bench to center of the clamp axis is approximately 9 7/8-inch (25cm). Weight Limit: The PCS-12.2 Home Mechanic Bench Mount Repair Stand has an 80 lb. (36kg) weight limit, provided the stand is securely mounted with appropriate fasteners to a solid and secure bench surface. The user is responsible for making sure the workbench and the fasteners are capable of handling this amount of weight.
- Electric repair stand is not just powerful, but also smart. It features endless height adjust, but it can also lift or descend a bike automatically with a push of a button. It also stops on its own when bike reaches the ground. - Endless height adjust, travel adjust limiters, internal routed cables - Equipped with Master shop repair clamp 1693.1M - Secures directly to the floor or on a heavy-duty metal fixed plate - Measurement: W750xL750xH2072 mm - Weight: 106 kg (with a steel fixed plate) - Load capacity: 400N (40kg)
- Clamp height adjusts from 41.75"- 56.75" (106 to 144 cm) to allow you to work at a comfortable level - Clamp head rotates 360° - The articulating jaw on the clamp provides a large clamp opening, allowing the bike to be easily inserted and removed by flipping the cam lever. - Clamp head is micro-adjustable to accommodate various tube sizes. - No tools required for quick setup and storage - Lightweight aluminum construction - Product Weight: 13.6 lbs (6.18 kg) - Max load capacity: 77 lbs (35 kg)
- Designed to be easily mounted to post, wall, bench and flat surface. - Adjustable linkage clamp allows the bike positioned at any angle. - Max load: 30 kg.
The Sport Mechanic Bike Repair Stand prioritizes the most critical aspects of the entire Feedback Sports bike repair stand lineup – compatibility, stability, durability and portability. The 360-degree rotating clamp uses a spinner knob closure that can accommodate up to 1.9? (4.8cm) and support 65lbs (29.5kg). Plus, the Sport Mechanic leverages the same 54? (137cm) wide base, with rubber-coated end caps, for amazing stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a compact unit for storage or travel. Add an available Travel Bag and a Tool Tray for the optimal bike maintenance setup.
Features: - Velcro fastener secures frame to bottom bracket cradle. - Plastic bottom bracket cradle won’t harm bike’s finish. - Carry bag, tool tray and wheel hook are included. - Very easy to open, stable tripod base folds for storage. - Ideal for heavy-duty work.
$499.99 - $529.99
- The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts - Maximum load capacity is 30kg - Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg
- Accepts wheels from 16 to 29 inch with or without tire - Supports hubs up to 157 mm width. Truing of 20 mm or other dimension axle wheels requires additional adaptors. - The calipers enable simultaneous radial control of the wheel position on both sides, with an additional possibility to control radial symmetry in relation to the hub. - The calipers have plastic coated tips to prevent scratching the rim. - Spring loaded upright arms and the caliper arm can be quickly pulled away, automatically springing back to a set position when inserting a new wheel
The RPP-1 offers simple but effective protection for your service area. This 32" tall pad prevents damage to bikes caused by being leaned against or knocked over onto your Park Tool professional repair stand. Covered with an attractive Park Tool blue vinyl finish for easy wiping off of dirt and grease. - Compatible with Park Tool Shop Repair Stands with a 2" diameter lower post, including all generations of PRS-2 and PRS-3 - Easily removed and installed with hook-and-loop material
Park's adjustable linkage shop clamp is found in more shops than any other professional level clamp. The 100-9C features solid cast aluminum construction and durable replaceable clamp covers. Clamp has reliefs on both jaws for cable routing. - Fits PRS-6, PRS-7, and PRS-8 stands made before 6/96 - Fits bike frame tubes from 1" to 1-5/8" (25mm to 41mm) - The clamp jaws are nominally 4 inches (10cm) wide - Uses 468B jaw covers
The Travel and Storage Bag is a heavyweight nylon bag with a shoulder strap. This bag is designed for transporting and storing your Park Team Race Stand. It makes travel easy and convenient, while also protecting your stand.
The PRS-4.2 is a professional quality bench mount repair stand designed and built to withstand the rigors of everyday shop use. Includes three mounting holes, making it possible to clamp as high as 16.25" (41cm) from the bench surface. - The 100-3D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23mm to 76mm), including aero tubes - The clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 inches (7cm) wide - Clamping height can be raised from 6.5" to 16.25" (16cm to 41cm) above the bench surface - Clamp rotates 360 degrees - Heavy gauge steel tubing - Chrome plated for durability
Updated with a smoother, more solid rotation system! Originally designed for professional Pro Tour mechanics. The PRS-22.2 firmly holds any bike without clamping the frame or seat post by supporting the bottom bracket then locking either the front or rear dropouts. Works with any style axle system, including quick release and all sizes of thru-axles without cumbersome adaptors. Ideal for cleaning and general repair work, the PRS-22.2 features a solid tripod base and folds compactly for storage or transport. - Precisely constructed of anodized 6063 T6 lightweight aluminum and durable composites (12.5lbs, 5.67kg) - Adjustable BB height of 30" to 45" / 76cm to 114cm - 360 degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to all sides of the bike - Customizable bottom bracket supports accommodate a wide variety of BB shells - Main beam is adjustable fore and aft to customize balance points - Adjustable collar features receivers for optional accessories (sold separately) 106 Work Tray and PHT-1 Paper Towel Holder - Easily transported in the BAG-20 (sold separately)
The Deluxe Wall-Mount Repair Stand easily mounts to any post or wall stud. This shop-quality stand places the bike approximately 14.5 inches from the wall, so you'll have plenty of work space. The awesome clamp is Park's Adjustable Linkage model, which feature's replaceable rubber jaws; fits seatposts and frame tubes from 1 to 1 5/8-inch diameter; includes recesses for cable housing and rotates 360 degrees for optimum bike positioning. This great stand lets you work on your bikes just like a pro and is built to last.
The standard of the bike industry for over 40 years, the PRS-2.3 clamps two bikes and rotates horizontally 360 degrees, allowing one bike to be swung out of the way to work on another. Stand height and clamp position are firmly secured in place using our proven lock block system. Built from heavy-gauge oversized steel tubing, then chrome plated and powder coated for years of carefree use. The PRS-2.3-1 features our 100-3C Adjustable Linkage Clamps, with a time-tested design and straightforward operation. - Maximum weight capacity: 120 lbs. (54 kg) - Clamp capacity: 0.875" to 1.625" (22–41 mm) diameter tubes - Clamp jaws are nominally 4" (100 mm) wide - Clamp height: adjustable from 50" to 62" (128–158 cm) - Includes #105 Cast Aluminum Work Tray & RPP-1 Repair Stand Post Protector - Can be installed onto the #135 Repair Stand Base or bolted directly to the floor using the FP-2 Floor Plate (both sold separately)
Park Tool's Repair Kit features the most common replacement parts for the 100-3C and 100-5C clamps. Includes: • 118s adjusting barrel • 117s eyebolt • 121s adjusting barrel pivot • 136 nut • 116s cap screws (2) • 108s-2 pins (2) • 107s-2 pin (1) • Washers (3) • E-clips (3)
Park's Home Mechanic Wheel Truing Stand allows extremely accurate and reliable wheel truing and even building at an economical price. It's constructed from heavy-gauge steel and works with most wheel sizes and hub widths. It can be bolted to a bench for additional stability.
- The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts - Maximum load capacity is 30kg - Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg - The stand features a new array of precision aluminum and steel parts which offer stiffness and durability - NEW Jaw mount and rotation system - Stand is adjustable by height between 980 and 1500mm
- Home mechanic portable repair stand - Sturdy tubular steel design - Folding design for compact storage and mobility - Height adjustable from 36—72" (91—183cm) - V-Box clamping jaws with quick-dial closure (26.8mm+ tube diameters) - Detachable tool organizing tray - Maximum capacity: 55lb (25kg)
Prevents handlebar and front wheel from rotating or moving when the bike be stored or fixed.
The Spider Team repair stand is developed in collaboration with pro team mechanics who work with it intensively on a daily basis. Thanks to their tips, you too can adjust, assemble, and repair in an efficient manner. The Spider Team is also suitable for different shaped bottom brackets, such as time-trial bikes, bicycles with sensors for power measurement and bicycles with electronic gearing (Shimano Di2 or Campagnolo EPS). - Extra parts included for a variety of forks - Due to its triangular profiles dirt is less likely to adhere to the surface - Anodized tubes are lightweight and resistant to detergents - Compact and easy to carry when folded - The integrated tool tray can tilt and rotate 360-degrees - Weight: 9 lbs - Maximum load: 33 lbs - Not compatible with Lefty forks
Page 1 of 2 Next page