- Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. - Hexagon blade out of high quality bit material that extends right through the blade ensures full transfer of force, even when struck with a hammer. - Ductile tempered material prevents the blade from splintering or breaking. - Comes with an impact cap for enhanced service life and reduced risk of splintering. - Black Point tip and a complex hardening process ensure a long service life of the tip, enhanced corrosion protection and an exact fit. - Hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace.
- Short compact Stubby shape for working in tight installation spaces with 7 Included bits - Ergonomic 2-component Kraftform handle for precise work - Stainless Steel Bits - Captive and swiveling bit magazine for easy removal and safe storage of bits - Take it easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size Includes: - Stubby Kraftform screwdriver - Phillips (PH1) - Torx (TX10, TX25) - Hex-Plus (2.5, 3, 4, 5mm)
- Tire levers set made of glass fibre reinforced plastic - Safely lever the tires off of the rim without damaging the rim - 1/4" hexagon mounting in the tire lever allow the use of a 1/4" bit - With valve core tool and deflater
- 29 bits set with a robust holder - Can be potioned upright - Rapidator technologie - Hex-Plus technologie - Torx Bo are ideal to work on E-bike motor Include: - Rapidaptor Universal Bit Holder, - 2x PH 1, 3x PH 2, 1x PH 3 - 2x PZ 1, 3x PZ 2, 1x PZ 3 - TORX bits: TX 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40 - TORX BO bits with bore hole: TX 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 - Flat bits 5.5 x 25 mm - Hex-Plus bits: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm
$0.86 - $5.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
Precision brake bleeding tools and adaptor kits for Magura brake systems.
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
Refill pack for the Park Tool TPT-1 Tubeless Plug Tire Tool and other similar tools. These vulcanized rubber plugs are used to temporarily repair punctures in tubeless bicycle tire systems. Set of 5. NOTE: Intended for tubeless bicycle tires using sealant only. Not compatible with inner tube systems.
$3.95 - $8.55
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys. - L-keys for hexagonal socket screws - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - Wear-resistant size marking
A three-pack of basic stiff nylon tires levers that clip together for convenient storage in your seat pack.
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road. - Light weight, low profile lever - Durable composite construction - Easy to get under the tire bead - Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires - Included cap keeps the set together
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be. - Six patches - Sandpaper - Instructions included
RockShox, 00.6815.066.030, Reverb stealth barb connector
To adjust preload on Hollowtech II cranksets
$4.55 - $7.78
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Hex-Plus offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. "Take-it-easy" Tool Finder: color coding according to profile and size. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. - Hexagonal screwdriver hex-plus - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving - Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - Hex-plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator. Kit includes: - 1 #1586 Presta Seal - 1 #1588 Schrader Seal - 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve - 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
To make tire removal and flat repair as easy as possible, Planet Bike's strong, ergonomic Lunar Levers have wide tips and ends that hook onto the spokes. Plus, they snap together for easy carrying, and form a container in which you'll find 3 adhesive patches and sandpaper to patch punctured tubes.
The Problem Solvers Suspension Pump Adapter is for use with model-year 1999 to 2000 RockShox SID suspension forks. This aluminum adapter threads into the fork to add air and fine-tune the pressure.
- Updated with forge steel for precision and durability. - Fit most common nipples, size: 3.2 mm (0.127"), 3.3 mm (0.130"), 3.5 mm (0.136").
- Installs and seats against the inner race of the cartridge bearing for removal (punch from other side of tool against tool flats) - Effectively fits on cartridge bearings with 10-25mm inner race ID's
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
$5.40 - $9.36
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. The ballpoint drive profile means that it is possible to swivel the tool axis away from the screwdriving axis, thus enabling "round the corner" screwdriving. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. - Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds, while soft zones ensure high torque transfer - Hexagonal ball point screwdriver - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - Hexagonal blade and ballpoint for secure working even in difficult installation situations - The Wera Black Point tip offers an exact fit and optimum corrosion protection
Page 1 of 36 Next page