- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Surfside Rear Wire Pannier Basket will get you and all your goodies there in colorful style. This cute Pannier Basket sports mesh wire construction for durability and attaches to the rear rack with two metal hooks, making it the perfect errand-running accessory.
Blacktop bags feature clever attachments and subtle features. The Grocery Pannier bag fits standard paper grocery bags, is easily installed and removed from the rack, and features an additional drawstring shroud to keep those baguettes secure. - Load-securing strap doubles as a carrying handle - Quick-release upper rack mounts and lower bungee means easy removal and installation to the rack - Drawstring shroud ensures contents are secure while riding - Taillight loop on the back - Approximate dimensions: 13.5 x 12 x 8"
Foul weather is about to lose its sway over your two-wheeled adventures. Banjo Brothers' Waterproof Pannier is tailor-made for wet commutes and trips around town. The rugged nylon exterior fends off wear and tear while the welded-seam liner and roll-top closure keep the contents dry. It attaches easily to most rear racks (sold separately) via a quick-release mount so you can pop it off and bring it with you. And if you're riding in the rain, the reflective accents bring a little extra visibility and peace of mind.
Rugged, spacious, and water resistant, Sunlite's Utili-T Panniers are ideal for your ride to work or your journey cross country. They easily mount to your rear rack (sold separately), and four zippered compartments offer plenty of storage for clothes, food, and anything else you can imagine. A carrying handle makes these bags functional off the bike, too. Reflective trim keeps you visible on the roads, and compression straps keep everything in place.
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Cisco Pannier Basket will get you and all your goodies there in style. This beautiful rattan basket boasts high-quality wicker construction and a rolled rim for extra durability. Plus, it attaches to most rear racks (sold separately) with a pair of easy-to-use metal hooks and includes a carry handle for portability. - Dimensions: 13" (L) x 9.5" (W) x 13" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 15 pounds or rear rack limit
These easy-to-use pannier baskets attach to your existing rear rack with two metal hooks and feature a carrying handle, making them perfect for a trip to the farmers market. Tuckernuck baskets are made from the highest quality natural rattan fibers. Woven from kubu rattan, the extra thick full-core weave of this basket makes it one of the most durable bicycle baskets on the market. - Dimensions: 13" (L) x 9.5" (W) x 13" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 15 pounds or rear rack limit - Sold individually
- Double bag, of water-repellent polyester - Closing with buckles - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Double reflective stripes on all sides - Integrated mounting system
- Easily attached with the use of the hook-on system. - Reflective details keep you visible in the dark. - Elasticated side pockets for water bottle and umbrella storage. - 18L
- Practical shopper bag with large front outer pocket and main compartment - Durable design and stud bag feet - Rain protective zipper and comfort grips handles - Reflective logos - Integrated Hook-On system
The mesh-sided Grocery Bag Pannier is the perfect bag for riding down to the store for light shopping trips. - Symmetrical design and versatile, low-tech bungee mounting system allow it to be mounted on either side of the bike - Designed to fit standard paper grocery bag - Includes 15" shoulder strap - Can be carried inside the store for use as a shopping bag - Sold Individually - Mesh Hood sold separately - Weight: 1030 grams - Capacity: 21 liters
Classic roll-top design and heat-sealed seams make this spacious 75 liter dry bag waterproof. Constructed with 500D tarpaulin fabric that is both tough and lightweight. Includes shoulder strap and carry handles. - Designed for Burley Coho XC and Flatbed bike trailers
Two roll-top, waterproof panniers keep gear dry and organized. Compatible with all 10mm rack bars and have a combined capacity of 22 liters. Bright colors and reflective patches provide increased visibility. Constructed with 500D waterproof tarpaulin with heat-sealed seams. - Waterproof with heat-sealed seams and roll-top closure
The 100% waterproof Banjo Brothers Pannier Backpack converts from pannier to backpack in seconds and it's the most affordable "backpack pannier" on the market. Bicycle commuters everywhere can rejoice. No stupid gimmicks. The pannier hooks end up opposite the rider's back, making the backpack more comfortable. Not many people know just how stubborn Banjo Eric is. Maybe it's the German in him but for two-plus years, he steadfastly refused to launch a pannier that converts to a backpack into the Banjo Brothers line until the comfort and functionality were 1000% perfect. You, my friends, will be the benefactor of his dogged determination to make a better mousetrap. HOW DOES THE CONVERTIBLE BACKPACK PANNIER WORK? Remove the pannier from the bike. Unhook the panniers main flap and reverse it over the pannier hooks and use the side-release buckles to secure it in place. Backpack straps will be revealed. Put the backpack straps over your shoulders, adjust and you're ready to go. New for 2021 A universal J-Hook designed to work with most racks replaces the triangle ring with dropout hooks. Since the J-Hook is designed to attach directly to the rack, we no longer supply the dropout hooks. For a short time you might find legacy inventory with the older system, however, Banjo Brothers will no longer supply or hold replacement parts for those systems. PRODUCT FEATURES - Weight: 3.1 lbs - Dimensions: 15.5" H x 11.5" L x 6.75"D - Capacity: 1100 Cubic Inches / 19 liters - What size laptop will this bag fit? 10.5" x 16" (generally 15" laptops) - Sold as: single pannier - Two-layer design with a ballistic outer layer and welded-seam liner that is fully replaceable. - What does the inside of the bag look like? - What will it hold? Generally, this is an ideal bag for bike commuters. It holds extra shoes, lunch, change of clothes, and your computer. - Flap pockets and side pockets - Reflective piping and striping - Places for flashing lights on the pannier and backpack sides - Outer quick-access flap pocket and two side pockets - Included handle and two backpack straps - Imported
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - Strap mounting system
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - Strap mounting system - 32L
- Made from waterproof tarpaulin & polyester - Water protective folding closure - Universal Bridge System compatible - Reflection on all sides - Dimensions: 41cm x 18cm x 36cm - Volume: 48L
- Reflective Accents - Zipper side pocket with light attachment - Elastic mesh pocket with reflective molle - Large main compartment with cinch closure - 14L per bag
A set of no-nonsense panniers for the everyday commuter. Every Seymour bag is created using Oceanweave – Axiom’s new lightweight and durable fabric made from reclaimed fishnet – to help reduce the amount of harmful plastics in our oceans. CONSTRUCTION - OCEANWEAVE 600D recycled fishnet polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating - Red interior liner on back-plate improves internal visibility MOUNTING SYSTEM - Velcro platform mounting straps and bungee hook mount ADDED BENEFIT - Zippered main compartments - Zippered side pockets - 3M triangle rear logos - Ultra-stiff polyurethane backing plate - Incorporated carry-handle - LED light clip - Volume 25 L / 1516 cu in (set) - Weight 830g / 1.83 lbs (set)
- The Basil Navigator Waterproof features a roll-top closure with an additional adjustable hook. - Thanks to the handle and shoulder strap, you can easily take the bag anywhere. - Waterproof (IPX 3). - Includes a reflective elastic front pocket.
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are equipped with reflectors - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 30 x 18 x 49
- The reflective details guarantee an improved visibility. - Including pre-mounted MIK adapter plate. - The Double Bag has been made of water-repellent material and can handle a rainshower, but after a full day of raining cats and dogs it will not be entirely dry anymore. - The size of the Double Bag can be reduced thanks to the pliable sides. - The closure by means of adjustable buckles allow you to carry as much of your belongings as needed.
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - MIK system (pre-assembled MIK adpater plates snaps to any MIK rear carrier)
The Sport-Roller City is a streamlined economy version of the Sport-Roller Classic. The waterproof panniers for lowrider racks are also perfectly suitable as rear panniers for children’s and youth bikes because of their reduced size. The Ortlieb Quick-Lock1 system allows fast and easy single-handed mounting and removal of the panniers, and is suitable for racks with tube diameters up to 16mm. - Hook inserts for diameters of 8mm and 11mm are included
A sporty choice of bicycle bag, the Basil Miles Daypack is ready when you are. With four different carrying possibilities, it’s also incredibly versatile and will readily adapt to meet your needs. Use the handle, detachable shoulder strap or backpack straps to wear this as a bike backpack, shoulder bag, bike bag, or crossbody bag. Getting around with your essentials has never been easier, with simple adjustments so you can switch between styles in mere moments. A generous 17 liter capacity, separate compartments and secure fastenings provide ample storage and security for your treasured essentials, while hook-on fastening means it can be easily attached to your luggage carrier. Reflective details also come in handy when cycling at night or in limited in light. Hard-wearing polyester and separate linings make this bag a rugged choice, holding up well to wear and tear. Features: - Waterproof fabrics keep your items dry. - This bag has four different carrying options, letting you wear it how you want. - Reflective details keep you visible in darkness. - Easily attached to your carrier via the hook-on system. - Also suitable for e-bikes.
- Luxurious inner lining with trendy print and vegan-leather details - Visibility: reflection on all sides and front - Handles and a removable shoulder strap - New Universal Bridge
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are reflective to increase visibility - Made of durable materials - Special hand-painted botanical print - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 28 x 16 x 35 - Water-repellant
The Back-Roller City is an economical starter version with clear features and plenty of space for bike touring. With its symmetrical design and slanted shape on both sides, this classic Ortlieb bag provides enough space for pedaling, while also allowing individual use on either the left or right side of the bike. The patented Ortlieb QL1 system allows fast and easy single-handed mounting and removal of the panniers, and is suitable for racks with a tube diameter up to 16 mm (hook inserts for diameters of 8 and 11mm are included).
A brilliant idea for all-season, all-weather riders: the bike bags in the Ortlieb High Visibility Line make it easier for other people to see you while you're out there on the streets. This is because all High Visibility bags not only come with reflectors, but are themselves one big reflector. The waterproof bags are made with a polyurethane-coated Cordura fabric that is woven through with a high-luminosity reflective yarn in neon yellow and black. That gives Ortlieb High Visibility bags an added safety feature in twilight conditions and in the dark of night. The Back-Roller High Visibility is the ideal bike bag for those who prefer the convenience of the roll closure system. The durable, waterproof, dustproof, abrasion-resistant and high quality fabric ensures optimal protection for your gear. Equipped with the sophisticated QL2.1 system with self-closing hooks, the Back-Roller attaches to your bike in a flash. And simply use the easily detachable shoulder strap to carry your bike bag comfortably once you've arrived at your destination. - Classical rear pannier (single bag) with roll closure in bright reflective color - QL2.1 mounting system for racks with max. 16 mm tube diameter - Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 or 12 mm with anti-scratch function preventing abrasion on the rack - 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for E-bikes) - PVC-free reflective fabric - Increased visibility when hit by headlights due to highly visible reflective fabric in neon yellow and black - Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap - Can be used individually (e.g. for shopping, sports, picnic) - As a pair can be combined with the Ortlieb Rack-Pack size 24L or 31L on the rack - Comfortable to carry with shoulder strap (can be taken off) - Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflector - Can be easily cleaned inside
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Ajustable elatic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible with iRack, Carrymore and Racktime
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Ajustable elatic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible with iRack, Carrymore and Racktime - 34L
Page 1 of 2 Next page