Join other bike enthusiasts for guided rides through parts of Medina County Parks and adjacent areas.
Slo Rolls are co-sponsored by Bike Medina County, Century Cycles, and Medina County Park District. Bike Medina County is a 501c3 nonprofit advocating for cycling safety, education, and infrastructure in Medina County.
|Date||Ride Name ||Start & Finish Location |
|Thursday, June 8 ||Brunswick Lake to Plum Creek||Panera Bread, 1405 Parschen Rd, Brunswick, OH 44212|
|Friday, June 23||Sweet Cycle Social - Chippewa Lake and Chippewa Inlet Trail - Ice Cream Social following the ride!||Chippewa Yacht Club, Longacre Dr, Chippewa Lake, OH 44215 |
|Thursday, July 6||Seville Loop||Seville United Methodist Church, 74 W Main St, Seville, OH 44273|
|Thursday, July 20||South City Park Tour||Spokes Cafe, 406 S Broadway St, Medina, OH 44256 |
|Thursday, August 3||Real Railroad & Dunklin - Lester Rail Trail||Medina County Career Center, 1101 W Liberty St, Medina, OH 44256 (use back parking lot) |
|Thursday, August 17||Brunswick Lake to Mapleside||Panera Bread, 1405 Parschen Rd, Brunswick, OH 44212 |
|Thursday, August 31||Waffle Cone Ride - Medina Lake||Granger Road Trailhead, 3733 Granger Rd, Medina, OH 44256|
|Friday, September 8||S'More Cycling - Chippewa Lake and Chippewa Inlet Trail - S'More and Campfire Social following the ride!||Chippewa Yacht Club, Chippewa Lake, OH 44215 |
Download a printable flyer.
Slo Roll Ride Details
- Rides are 8-10 miles in length. Most rides are on dedicated bike paths, but some are on low-traffic public roads and streets.
- All riders assemble at 6:15pm; rides start at 6:30pm.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent.
- All riders must wear helmet and bright clothes.
- Water bottles and bike gloves recommended.
- Front and rear blinking lights HIGHLY recommended.
Permalink for this page: centurycycles.com/for/SloRollMedina