Join us with Bike Medina County for these FREE escorted "Slow Roll" bicycle rides. Location varies throughout Medina County; see the schedule below.
All of the rides are on dedicated bike paths, unless otherwise indicated.
Note: These rides have replaced the event formerly known as our "Cycling Makes Sense Fitness Rides."
|Date||Ride Name||Distance||Start & Finish Location|
|Thursday, June 10||Discover a Hidden Park||5.1 miles||Spokes Cafe, 406 S Broadway St, Medina, OH 44256|
|Thursday, June 24||Bottom of the Lake||4.4 miles||Granger Trailhead, 3733 Granger Rd, Medina, OH 44256|
|Thursday, July 8||West Buckeye Loop||5.7 miles (county & township roads)||Pleasant View Baptist Church, 3589 Beat Rd, Litchfield, OH 44253|
|Thursday, July 22||A Real Railroad||5.2 miles||Medina County Career Center, 1101 W Liberty St, Medina, OH 44256 (use back parking lot)|
|Thursday, August 12||East Buckeye Loop||7.2 miles (county & township roads)||Buckeye Library, 6625 Wolff Rd, Medina, OH 44256 (use west parking lot)|
|Tuesday, August 24||Little More Exercise||11 miles||Chippewa Rail Trail parking lot, 5700 Chippewa Rd, Chippewa Lake, OH 44215|
Slo Roll Ride Details
- All riders assemble at 6:15pm; rides start at 6:30pm.
- All children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent.
- All riders must wear bike helmets and bright clothes. Gloves recommended.
- All riders must have a water bottle.
- Bicycles should have blinking white front lights and a red back light.
- All riders must sign the Slo Roll waiver.
Permalink for this page: centurycycles.com/for/SloRollMedina