Keeping up with your growing children's needs can be a challenge, especially when it comes to bicycles. Now, you can trade in your kid's bike toward the purchase of a new one! Just bring the bike in, and our service staff will evaluate it, and provide you with a trade-in value.
- This service is only available in our Medina store.
- Bike to be traded in must be a bike-shop quality brand (i.e. no big-box store bikes).
- Trade-in bike must be a children's bicycle with 12-inch, 16-inch, 20-inch, or 24-inch wheels. No adult bikes with smaller wheels.
- No cash given; trade-in value must be applied to the purchase of a new children's bicycle from our store.
- Only ONE trade-in bicycle credit per new bicycle purchased.