Store your bicycle at Century Cycles during the off-season!
NEW for the 2023-24 season!
Is space in your garage, basement, or attic limited? Not into bicycling (indoor or outdoor) during the cold months? Let us keep your bike for you until the Spring!
Please note that this service is available in our Medina and Rocky River stores ONLY - first come, first served as space allows. Due to space limitations, we are not able to store your bike in the Peninsula store.
How It Works
- Bring your bike into the Medina or Rocky River store any time beginning November 1, 2023.
- Pay the $50.00 storage fee. The fee is NOT pro-rated for any storage time beginning after November 1st.
- Pick up your bicycle any time up to and including March 24, 2024. You may pick up your bike earlier, but there is NO discount or refund of the $50.00 storage fee.
- Once you pick up your bike, it cannot be returned to storage (i.e. no in-out privileges).
- Bikes remaining in our storage after March 25, 2024 will be assessed a $10.00 per week additional storage fee.
- Multiple bikes are allowed; the $50.00 storage fee is PER bicycle.
- Parts and labor charges for any other service that we provide for your bike while in storage are additional.
- E-Bike owners: Leave your battery pack at home. See our E-Bike Battery Tips for more information.
- Sorry; no tandems, recumbent bikes, or trikes.
Tune-Up Service Package Discount
Let us tune up your bike while we have it in storage! If you take advantage of this additional service, we'll give you a 20% discount on the labor rate for any of our Tune-Up Service Packages!
Discounted Price with Winter Bike Storage