A basic tune-up once a year can go a long way towards extending the life of any bicycle. It can make an old bike run like new, and prevent minor problems from becoming major ones.
You do NOT need an appointment to get a tune-up. Just bring your bicycle in. At that time, we'll look it over and make a recommendation on what Tune-Up Service Package is needed, as well as any a la carte items that are not included in a tune-up.
You will then receive an estimate for the cost and time required for your tune-up.
We also offer pickup and delivery service for additional fees.
The unprecedented popularity of bicycling during the Covid-19 pandemic has created a severe backlog in our service departments. To help keep you riding while you wait for your turn in our service queue, we are offering an appointment system for tune-ups. Here is the procedure:
- Bring your bicycle in to one of our stores.
- We'll look it over and give you an estimate of the cost for the recommended service, and the date that we'll be able to complete it for you. We will advise you if the bike is not safe to ride before repairs can be completed. We may need to keep your bike overnight to provide a thorough estimate.
- If you'd like to proceed with the service, place a $50.00 deposit to reserve your date in the schedule.
- Take your bike and continue riding it (if possible), and bring it back to us two (2) days before the scheduled service appointment.
- We will complete the service and let you know when we're done; come in to pick it up, paying any balance due.
Please note that availability and backorders of parts may affect when we're able to complete service on your bike.
Singlespeed/BMX Bicycle Tune-Up Service Package: $59.99
Recumbent and Tandem Bicycles: $40 extra per package
Rush Jobs: $75 extra per package