For Immediate Release
February 25, 2008
Century Cycles celebrates its – and everyone’s! – 16th birthday in March
Rocky River, OH - Century Cycles knows it’s not the only one turning 16. To celebrate everyone who also has 16th birthdays in March, the award-winning local bike store chain is giving away a stainless steel bike sprocket key chain (a $7.99 value), FREE to those who show proof of turning 16 anytime during the month of March, 2008. The limited-edition key chain is from Earth Studio metal workshop in Moab, Utah, and is only available while supplies last from March 1 through 31, 2008.
In addition to giving a free gift to others turning 16 in March, Century Cycles is holding simultaneous four-day birthday party sales at their stores in Medina, Peninsula, and Rocky River on Thursday, March 13, through Sunday, March 16. Besides cake, balloons, and other birthday party staples, the birthday celebrations will feature Century Cycles’ lowest prices of the year, including:
- At least 10% off all bikes, including new 2008 road, mountain, hybrid, comfort, children’s, BMX, and cruiser bikes from Raleigh, Giant, Diamondback, Bianchi, and Electra;
- At least 20% off all bicycle accessories and parts;
- Special $16 Sweet Deals, featuring $16 price tags on popular cycling accessories such the Bell Solar helmet (reg. $29.99), CatEye Enduro computer (reg. $29.99), Bellwether O2 cycling shorts (reg. $34.99), and more, while supplies last;
- A “Define your life. Ride a bike.”™ t-shirt, mug, pub glass, or hat FREE with any purchase over $200;
- And bicycle industry representatives from around the country showcasing the newest bicycling products for 2008 and answering customers’ questions.
Century Cycles is an award-winning chain of independent bicycle stores that is celebrating its 16th year of bicycling fun in 2008. It has locations in Medina, Peninsula, and Rocky River. In addition to catering to cyclists and their families with high-quality bicycles and exemplary service, Century Cycles is active locally and nationally in support of bicycling paths and other issues of vital importance to the cycling community.