The mountain bike trail at Hogback Ridge Park is only 2½ miles long, but it's the only option for singletrack riding on the far northeast side of Cleveland. It is maintained by the Cleveland Area Mountain Bike Association, but it's not monitored on a regular basis for closures. Use common sense and don't ride if it's wet or muddy.
The trailhead is located at 7300 Warner Road, Madison Township, Ohio 44057.
There are no restrooms or water at the trailhead, but there is a gas station just off the Interstate on the way.
- Take Interstate 90 East from Cleveland.
- Take exit 212 for State Route 528.
- Turn RIGHT onto State Route 528.
- Turn LEFT onto Warner Road.
- Go past Bates Road and then look for the Lake Metroparks sign and the small parking lot on the right.