Sales Associates, Full-Time and Part-Time - All Stores
Job duties for our Sales Associates include but are not limited to: sales, maintaining the sales floor, answering questions about the local area, and handling bike rentals. Previous retail and/or bike shop experience is a plus, but not required. You must have a positive, customer-focused attitude, and be able to learn new skills, and learn about the cycling brands we carry and their products.
Bicycle Mechanics, Full-Time and Part-Time - All Stores
Duties include, but are not limited to, bicycle assessment, work order write-up, and repair. You will contribute to a smooth running service department at all times.
What is expected:
- You will maintain a high standard in assembly & service and maintain the cleanliness of the service department throughout the work day.
- Be an active member of the service team that is responsible for building all shop floor bikes, sold bikes, and completing all service work to the highest of standards.
- Work the sales floor as necessary in addition to working the service department.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings and weekends.
- In an ever-changing industry, the ability to learn new technology is very helpful!
Part-Time Bike Rental Associates - Peninsula
Flexible scheduling; must be able to work weekends. Applicants aged 16 and older are welcome. You must have a friendly attitude and be able to lift rental bikes weighing up to 40 pounds. Knowledge of the Ohio & Erie Canal Towpath Trail, Cuyahoga Valley National Park, and the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad are helpful. On the job training will be provided. You will take customer information, check bicycles over for safe operation, and get customers ready to ride.