These are our currently open positions. To apply, please visit the store.
Experienced Bicycle Mechanic - Rocky River
Duties include, but are not limited to, bicycle assessment, work order write-up, and repair. You will contribute to a smooth running service department at all times.
What is expected:
- You will maintain a high standard in assembly & service and maintain the cleanliness of the service department throughout the work day.
- Be an active member of the service team that is responsible for building all shop floor bikes, sold bikes, and completing all service work to the highest of standards.
- Work the sales floor as necessary in addition to working the service department.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings and weekends.
- In an ever-changing industry, the ability to learn new technology is very helpful!
Full-Time & Part-Time Bicycle Sales Staff & Mechanics - Peninsula
Would you like the chance to work in the middle of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park? Our Peninsula location is looking to fill full-time and part-time sales and mechanic positions. Job duties for Sales include but are not limited to: sales, maintaining the sales floor, answering questions about the local area, and handling rentals. Bike shop experience is not a requirement. Responsibilities for the mechanics include but are not limited to: new bicycle assembly, walk-in repairs, repair assessments, repair estimates and write-ups, rental bike maintenance, and backup for the sales floor and rentals as needed.