Ride the Rail - Bike the Trail!
Load your bicycle onto the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad train, then pedal your way back on the Ohio & Erie Canal Towpath Trail! For only $5 you can load your bike on the CVSR Explorer (formerly known as "Bike Aboard!") for a one-way trip. Pick the boarding station where you want to get off and enjoy biking back to your start along the trail.
- Please arrive at a boarding station 10 minutes prior to the train's scheduled arrival.
- The train can be flagged down at boarding stations by waving both arms over your head.
- Purchase your ticket when you board.
- One way between stations, once per day.
- $5 per person for ages 3 and up. Cash or credit/debit cards are accepted.
- No guaranteed seats.
- This service is also open to hikers, runners, and kayakers. The cost is $10 per person with a kayak.
Permalink for this page: centurycycles.com/for/cvsr
PLEASE NOTE: The Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad and Century Cycles are two separate business entities. We are not responsible for the on-time operation of the railroad. Customers utilizing the CVSR Explorer program in conjunction with our bike rental service are responsible for all associated fees for the rental period, including late fees, if applicable.
The CVSR Explorer service is closed for the 2022 season. Stay tuned for the 2023 schedule!