Ride the Rail - Bike the Trail!
Bike the Ohio & Erie Canal Towpath Trail, then hop on the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad train for a relaxing ride back to your car! For only $5 you can load your bike aboard Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad for a one-way trip. Or, do it in reverse! Pick the boarding station where you want to get off and enjoy biking back to your car along the Towpath Trail.
- Please arrive at a boarding station 10 minutes prior to the train's scheduled arrival.
- The train can be flagged down at boarding stations by waving both arms over your head.
- Purchase your ticket when you board.
- One way between stations, once per day.
- $5 per person for ages 3 and up. Cash or credit/debit cards are accepted.
- No guaranteed seats.
Bike Aboard is scheduled to resume on May 1, 2021, with Friday-Saturday-Sunday service through May, and Wednesday through Sunday service starting in June. More details and schedule will be available at: cvsr.org/bike-aboard/
PLEASE NOTE: The Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad and Century Cycles are two separate business entities. We are not responsible for the on-time operation of the railroad. Customers utilizing the Bike Aboard program in conjunction with our bike rental service are responsible for all associated fees for the rental period, including late fees, if applicable.