We are proud to be the exclusive bicycle shop supporter of the CVSR Bike Aboard service!
Ride the Rail - Bike the Trail!
Bike the Ohio & Erie Canal Towpath Trail, then hop on the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad train for a relaxing ride back to your car! For only $5 you can load your bike aboard Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad for a one-way trip. Or, do it in reverse! Pick the boarding station where you want to get off and enjoy biking back to your car along the Towpath Trail.
- Please arrive at a boarding station 10 minutes prior to the train's scheduled arrival.
- The train can be flagged down at boarding stations by waving both arms over your head.
- Purchase your ticket when you board.
- One way between stations, once per day.
- $5 per person for ages 3 and up. Cash or credit/debit cards are accepted.
- No guaranteed seats.
ALERT: Due to ongoing construction of the new Boston Mill Visitor Center for the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, there will be NO Bike Aboard service at the Boston Mill Station during 2019. No loading or unloading of passengers or bicycles will take place at the Boston Mill Station. The nearest stops are the Peninsula Depot about 2 miles south, or Brecksville Station about 5 miles north.