Why Buy from Us?
When shopping for your next bike or e-bike, we understand there are many places you can buy one – at a bike shop, a big box store, or online. When you buy a bike from Century Cycles, we see it as the start of a relationship that we want to last a lifetime.
- We have been locally owned and family operated for more than 30 years.
- We ask questions and listen carefully to help you choose the best bike for the type of riding that you do.
- We make sure you are properly fitted to the bike you buy, which involves selecting the correct frame size, wheel size, seat size and position, and handlebar size and position, and more.
- We have the most thorough new bike build process of any dealer in the region, so you know your bike or e-bike is going to work right and be safe the instant you walk out the door.
- A bike purchased at Century Cycles can always be brought back for any type of repair; our bikes are fully serviceable. Many bikes purchased online or at a big box store are considered throwaway and not serviceable.
- Beyond the bike purchase, a whole world of bike gear and accessories awaits – our knowledgeable sales staff can help you navigate options to outfit your bike for safety, comfort, and flexibility.
- No muss, no fuss – when you come to our stores, you can see, touch, and feel everything you are buying and get advice from our associates, so you leave the store with confidence you made the right decision.
- We have a free 90-day check-up for your new bike, and our experienced, certified mechanics can keep your bike well-tuned for many years.
- If your child has outgrown their bike, or maybe you have decided you want to replace your bike due to age, or to upgrade to a higher performance bike, we take trade-ins.
Visit one of our stores today and experience The Century Cycles Difference.
Making the communities that we live and work in is important to us. This includes the sponsoring the award-winning Bike To School Challenge, participating in corporate health and wellness fairs, Adopt-A-Highway Litter Control, children's safety presentations, maintenance and repair classes, support of local organizations' fund-raising efforts, and providing support and sponsorship for charity rides such as the Bike MS Buckeye Breakaway and VeloSano. We work with several local organizations to find homes for used bicycle donations. We are a Member Bike Shop of Bike Cleveland and the Adventure Cycling Association, and we are members of the chambers of commerce in all four of the cities where our stores are located.
We Support Our Troops!
We appreciate the men and women who have served our country in all branches of the United States military. To show our thanks, we offer a 10% discount year-round on all regularly-priced merchandise to active members of the US military and veterans! We only ask that you provide some proof of your service, such as a military ID, veteran's ID, veteran designation on driver's license, or any other documentation you may have. Thank you!
We recycle cardboard and aluminum, and use recycled paper and biodegradable products whenever possible. All of our old computer equipment and other electronic waste is recycled responsibly. We continue to look for additional ways to reduce our impact on our planet's environment.