Century Cycles Is Your Medina Bike Shop
Our Century Cycles Medina bike shop is located north of downtown on State Route 42, in the Medina Shopping Center plaza. This store has our largest selection of BMX bicycles, as well as all of our used bikes for sale! We also have mountain bikes for rent.
This store is located near the Adventure Cycling Association's Underground Railroad Bicycle Route. We are a member of the Greater Medina Chamber of Commerce, and a Member Bicycle Shop of Adventure Cycling and Bike Cleveland.
We can help with all your biking needs
Our Medina store carries all kinds of bikes for all styles of riding, but mountain bikes are one of our most popular categories.
Bike Parts & Gear
Whether you want to upgrade or replace bike parts like wheels and tires or you're looking for accessories, clothing, helmets, or cycling shoes, we carry great items from top brands.
Bike Service & Repair
If you need your bike repairs or you want to stay on top of routine bicycle maintenance, our knowledgeable and professional staff help you keep those wheels spinning like new.
Want to explore our area on two wheels? Our Medina location specializes in mountain bike rentals that guarantee a good day out on the nearby trails.
Via Interstate 71 from north of Medina:
- Take I-71 South to the exit for State Route 3.
- Turn Right (South) onto Rt 3/Weymouth Rd.
- Go a couple of miles, then turn Right onto Fenn Rd.
- Go a couple more miles, then turn Left onto Pearl Rd/Rt 42.
- In about one mile, Pearl Rd becomes N Court St near the Medina city line; continue for about 3/4 mile and the Medina Shopping Center plaza is on the right.
Via Interstate 71 from south of Medina:
- Take I-71 North and exit at State Route 18.
- Turn Left (West) on Rt 18.
- Turn Right onto Foote Rd.
- At Rt 3/Weymouth Rd, go Straight through the traffic light to continue on Reagan Parkway.
- At Rt 42/N Court St, turn Left.
- Go about 3/4 mile, and the Medina Shopping Center plaza is on the right.
We are located conveniently to many other nearby cities and villages, including Akron, Brunswick, Fairlawn, Grafton, Hinckley, Lodi, Montrose, Seville, Strongsville, Valley City, Wadsworth, Wellington, and Wooster.
I stopped in yesterday to have my tires fixed. The staff was very kind and helpful. The lady behind the counter helped...Posted by Sara Christine on Sunday, April 26, 2020