Life in Motion!
It’s just like riding a bike—but even more fun. The Momentum Vida E+ features a motor which gives you a natural-feeling boost of electric power to help you ride farther and faster with less effort. It’s the perfect way to explore the city, feel the wind on your face, or put a kick into your fitness routine. The frame is designed with a comfortable upright rider position, which gives it a confident, easygoing ride quality.
We do not take reservations; bikes are available on a first-come, first-served basis only.
Use of helmets is required. Helmets are provided with all e-bike rentals at no extra charge.
Electric Bike Rental Rates
$45 for 2 Hours (minimum)
$20 per each additional hour
Sales Tax is additional.
Momentum Vida E+
Momentum Vida E+
PLEASE NOTE: Ages 16 & over only. Not for use with trailers or Trail-a-Bikes.
- If you'd like to rent e-bikes at our Medina or Rocky River store, just stop in and bring a photo ID and a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit card. See below for our suggestions on where to ride.
- For our Peninsula store, our rental e-bikes may be used on the Ohio & Erie Canal Towpath Trail. See our Towpath Trail Bike Rental page for full details. Please note that e-bike can NOT be used on the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad Bike Aboard service.
The last time we will allow rental bikes to leave is 90 minutes before the store closing time.
Ride to the Metroparks
Our Rocky River store is less than one mile from the entrance to the Cleveland Metroparks Rocky River Reservation, where you'll find a smooth paved All-Purpose Trail that is perfect for riding our rental e-bikes. We have a route just over a mile long that uses less-busy streets to get to the park. See the steps below, or click on the image to the right to view the route on RideSpot.
Low-Traffic Route from our Rocky River store to the Metroparks
- Starting at Century Cycles, turn right onto Detroit Rd (use sidewalk if desired).
- Turn right into shopping plaza.
- Continue along the right side of the plaza, then straight onto Hampton Rd.
- Turn left onto Riverview Ave.
- Turn left onto Wooster Rd (busy road; use the sidewalk if desired).
- When you reach Detroit Rd, use the crosswalk at Detroit Rd to cross Wooster Rd onto the sidewalk of the Detroit Ave bridge.
- Just after the bridge, turn right onto Cleveland Metro Park Dr/Valley Pkwy.
- Look for the beginning of the paved All-Purpose Trail on the right. CAUTION: Steep downhill during first part of the trail.